Today, Trojan Horse was a Unicorn (THU) announces the next meetup before the digital art festival’s main event on the 15-19th of September. Hosted by “Candy Crush” game developer KING, the London date will be held on KING’s rooftop terrace from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. on the 24th of July.
Chris Rosewarne, a concept artist whose work includes Avengers: Age of Ultron and Guardians of the Galaxy, will be discussing “Design for Film”; while Alessandro Taini, a graphic designer and art director at Ninja Theory will give tips on “How to be Different”.
The two 30-min talks will begin at 6:40 p.m. after a brief introduction and drinks.
The full schedule:
- 18:00 - People turn up. Drinks and networking
- 18:10 - Welcome speech, housekeeping
- 18:20 - Food, drinks & networking
- 18:40 - Talk - Alessandro Taini - "How to be Different"
- 19:10 - Break - Drinks & Food
- 19:30 - Talk - Chris Rosewarne - "Design for Film"
- 20:00 - Break - Drinks & Food
- 20:15 - Launching of the THU TV Design
- 21:00 - Finish
Meetups are the brainchild of former THU attendees, who wished to bring the spirit of THU to their own communities. Created for artists, each event is designed to encourage the freeform sharing of experiences and tips that will help artists grow and expand their networks.
KING is located at: 1 St. Giles High St. King, London WC2H 8AG, United Kingdom. To register for this event, please visit the THU eventbrite site.